What's Your Dream Job?
I'm happiest and most productive when focusing on an encapsulated task or a problem which requires a creative solution, preferably visual in nature. Data visualization, custom menu, a text effect, a particle system, game mechanic etc. Here's a short list of what I imagine would enjoy:
- Google Doodle guy : Marking dates with an interactive piece that lives for one day only? Sign me up!
- Facebook interactive anniversary/event feature guy : Instead of pre-rendered videos, small interactive casual game like features instead.
- Daily Casual Game : Using a news source, produce a game/experience that people following the topic can get a laugh from.
- Texts effects for live video overlay : A news channel needs eye catching dynamic graphics over their video feed, like opening titles to a movie or live statistics updates with data visualization.
- King, Rovio : work on AI to sucker players into game situations where they might press the buy button? Ok, a little unethical maybe, but interesting.
- Graphical customization tools, for prints, t-shirts etc.